How do I withdraw a positive feedback

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can add a Response to any feedback, whether it was left by you or the other member.

Indefinitely.

Responses by sellers do not have to be positive.

The most effective Responses, like the most effective feedback, are calm and factual.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

From the ebay feedback help page: 

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/feedback/questions/remove.html

feedback.PNG

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You can't withdraw positive feedback. 

I take it that something you thought was good on arrival has turned out to be faulty? Or immediately broke? If that is the case, contact your seller to try to work out a compromise, like return or refund, and then leave a Follow-up to your initial Feedback Left For Others. 

But at least do try to talk to the seller about it. If you're genuinely unhappy with your purchase for a vlicd reason, most sellers will attempt to correct things with a faulty transaction. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

*coins
Community Member

Positive feedback cannot be changed.

Always be sure to double check before leaving any feedback 🙂

ASAP: Always Stop And Pray

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I have had one situation in the past where I left positive feedback-- and with-in a few minutes (literally) the buyer filed a INR... my only recourse was to add a follow-up note to my positive feedback -- it was just a simple, to the point note to inform other sellers of what had happened. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You can add a Response to any feedback, whether it was left by you or the other member.

Indefinitely.

Responses by sellers do not have to be positive.

The most effective Responses, like the most effective feedback, are calm and factual.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

as far as I know you can only get neutral or negative feedbacks removed.  I leave positive feedback as soon as I mail items and I have many times been on the receiving end of items not received or even a neutral or negative.  All you can do is leave follow up and remember an item not received claim is not an indication that they are an untrustworthy buyer, they just didn't get their item. I know as a buyer I want to get what I paid for and ebay does have the money back guarantee so it does make some people jump the gun on the postal system.  Your buyer may still receive the item-you didn't mention how long it has been in the system, where it was coming from/going to etc.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply