How do you get the free listing promo on both .ca and .com? do you have to have 2 separate account

When I log into both .ca and .com I see that same 20 listings only. I have never tried listing on .com. How do I get the 20 freebies on .com if I have used all 20 on .ca?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How do you get the free listing promo on both .ca and .com? do you have to have 2 separate account

I thought I should follow-up with this given that I have since gained new information on the subject myself.

If you want to utilize the promo listings on ebay.com you must log into ebay.com and create an entirely new listing on the site. Sell similar or relist from an existing listing of yours on ebay.ca will not work. Alternatively, you can find a similar item on ebay.com and use the 'Sell Yours' link beneath the photo to do it. But it must be while you are signed into ebay.com and the listing must be created on ebay.com. 

Any selling limits you have will still apply.

I hope that helps to answer your question. 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Change the URL at the top of the page to ebay.com.

Go to Sell.

List.

Note that you will have to use Fixed Price Shipping. Only on eBay CANADA can you use Calculated Shipping. This is most important if your items are large and/or heavy and you sell a lot to Canada where Regional/National rates can be very different.

There are some other minor differences in the forms, but nothing you can't figure out.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Change the URL at the top of the page to ebay.com.
Go to Sell.
List.

Nope it uses my 20 freebies from .ca and doesn't give me some for .com
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If there is a way to get listings on both .ca and .com, I have yet to discover it. Any way that I attempt sell on ebay.com with my existing account, I am re-directed back to ebay.ca. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I thought I should follow-up with this given that I have since gained new information on the subject myself.

If you want to utilize the promo listings on ebay.com you must log into ebay.com and create an entirely new listing on the site. Sell similar or relist from an existing listing of yours on ebay.ca will not work. Alternatively, you can find a similar item on ebay.com and use the 'Sell Yours' link beneath the photo to do it. But it must be while you are signed into ebay.com and the listing must be created on ebay.com. 

Any selling limits you have will still apply.

I hope that helps to answer your question. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply