How to become a eBay packaging supplier(like the ones in the branded supply stores)

Hi, I work at a major packaging company in Quebec, Canada.

Does it take a authorization to print eBay logo on boxes?

If so, where can we be accredited? And how could we become a eBay supplier for the boxes that are bought every quarter from eBay store owner?

(The ones that are targeted with the quarterly coupons)

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How to become a eBay packaging supplier(like the ones in the branded supply stores)

@dorcal1 wrote:

... I work at a major packaging company in Quebec, Canada.

... And how could we become a eBay supplier for the boxes that are bought every quarter from eBay store owner?

Yes. You need permission.

eBay Canada Ltd,

500 King St W,

Toronto, ON M5 1L9

or

eBay Headquarters
2025 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, California 95125
USA

https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/contact-us/

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@dorcal1 wrote:

... I work at a major packaging company in Quebec, Canada.

... And how could we become a eBay supplier for the boxes that are bought every quarter from eBay store owner?

Yes. You need permission.

eBay Canada Ltd,

500 King St W,

Toronto, ON M5 1L9

or

eBay Headquarters
2025 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, California 95125
USA

https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/contact-us/

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

postal code correction: M5V 1L8
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There are probably a hundred Canadian sellers who would whoop and cheer if there was a Canadian supplier for ebay Shipping supplies. I would strongly suggest you make contact with one of the ebay Canada staff whose names are listed on the Community or Announcement boards. Recently, we had a rep named Raphael who moved to San Jose but if you contact him, he may put you in touch with the right people in Toronto, his former coworkers or bosses. Shipping on ebay.ca was among his areas of responsibility, so I'm certain he'd be willing to point you in the right direction. Tell them we sent you to him. And say 'hi' from Maureen, please. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply