I am trying to sell items in Canada only. When I list items in store, it only allows US details.

I can list items individually in my account and works perfectly. As soon as I try to list items in the eBay store, it automatically takes me to eBay.com and reverts everything to US currency and shipping and no selection for Canada only.

I can't find anything in the preferences or to switch to Canadian site only.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I am trying to sell items in Canada only. When I list items in store, it only allows US details.

Are you looking at your store on eBay.COM or ebay.CA -- it's sounds like your current browser default is ebay.com -- check to see what your browser displays as the web address for your store (navigation toolbar in firefox).

Replace the .com with .ca and hit return (firefox). Then try listing from the store.

=..=

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I don't find Canadians to be strong Ebay buyers, then again its product dependent. For every 50 sales I make, 49-50 are headed to the US. Plus postage is higher within Canada and you have to levy taxes if you are are registered business seller.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply