I relisted an item and did not get a notification?

jepa58
Community Member

I relisted an item and did not get a notification from ebay

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Do you mean the usual e-mail from eBay after you list/re-list an item?

For quite some time now I haven't been getting all of the e-mails I should be. I'll list or re-list a few items, but only get e-mails for 1 or 2 of them. I'll have items end and never get the e-mails that they ended. PayPal is also notorious for e-mails being slow or just never coming through.

In short, don't rely on just the e-mails for notifications. Check the sites (eBay and PayPal) from time to time, and if you have a mobile device (and are interested) you can use the mobile apps which seem to be pretty reliable with notifications.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Truly? I get all my 'Ended' and 'Your Listing is Confirmed' messages from ebay without fail. Absolutely. Mind you, there aren't many to come since most of my listings are GTC. I've only recently moved others to my unused-to-now compliment of Auction listings to save BIN insertion listing fees.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It's been better recently, but there's still the occasional eBay e-mails that don't come through. I don't rely on the e-mails for my notifications though, so for me it really isn't a big deal.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply