What should I do in this situation??

alasrash
Community Member

Hello,

I bought an item from  in Nov. after 2 weeks the seller informs me that there are delays because of christmas and the package would be delayed further. Comes Jan and I still received nothing, I contacted the seller and they were so nice and said that they will refund me my money, I've been exchanging msg with them till three days ago about my refund, but they stopped responding to my emails. 

I tried to open a case with ebay, but I can't cause it's not on the list anymore. I tried writing to ebay about my problem, but there is no link where I can email them. What should I do??

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

You only have 45 days from purchase to open a Dispute.

If that has passed (which would be why the seller stopped communicating, frankly) go to the credit card you actually paid with (Paypal is just a mediator) phone the 1-800 customer service number and ask about a chargeback.

Have all your paperwork (dates, transaction numbers, payment amounts, currency, etc) handy for the clerk to process your refund.

But again. Cards have deadlines, just longer ones. Act today.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for your answer. I paid for it by paypal. can't I deal with them??
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for your answer. I paid for it by paypal. can't I deal with them??

Paypal has the same 45 days deadline as eBay.
You have to go to the credit card once that deadline has passed.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The credit card refer to the seller.... IS Ebay and Paypall are really safe? I'm not sure. Will see..
Message 5 of 5
latest reply