Why am I stuck in an email loop

gilligem0
Community Member

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to list my first item on ebay but I seem to be stuck in an email loop. I have confirmed my email 5 times and everytime I click the activate now in the email I am sent right back to the confirm your email page. This is starting to get frustrating and I cant seem to find the support chat. Because my email isnt being confirmed I cant post my items. Does anyone know how to fix this??? 

Thank you, 

Gillian

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Why am I stuck in an email loop

@gilligem0 wrote:
I am trying to list my first item on ebay but I seem to be stuck in an email loop. I have confirmed my email 5 times and everytime I click the activate now in the email I am sent right back to the confirm your email page. This is starting to get frustrating and I cant seem to find the support chat.

Click on the Help & Contact link (at top and bottom of this page)

Go to the Need our Assistance? section at the bottom and use the Contact us link.

Then step through the menu:

Account >> Account General >> Update your contact information

which will give you some suggestions plus 2 phone contact options (you phone them, or they phone you)

a possible alternative choice is

Account >> Account General >> Setting up a selling account

The phone options give you a passcode, so support can pull up your account information.

Unfortunately, the weekly Chat forum session for eBay.ca is currently closed until a replacement staff person is assigned the job.

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/bd-p/23000000073

-..-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply