Why can't I list an item in US dollars on ebay.ca anymore?

I have always listed in USD on ebay.ca before, but now with the new listing format the only choice appears to be Canadian$. I realize I could use ebay.com, but then problems arise with calculating shipping as domestic shipping is then USPS not Canada Post.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have selected the advance posting method. It may be designed for those who post a lot of sales. I simply find it better for posting.

In the  section "Categories where your listing will appear"

Right under the category selection, there is a choice for US$ or Canadian dollar.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have selected the advance posting method. It may be designed for those who post a lot of sales. I simply find it better for posting.

In the  section "Categories where your listing will appear"

Right under the category selection, there is a choice for US$ or Canadian dollar.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

thanks olderbetterever, I'll try that.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You need the Advanced Sell Your Item form.

I don't know where it is because I've used it steadily since megadonts roamed the Prairies and it is now set in cement.

If it isn't in a dropdown from SELL , look at some of your oldest listings and see if Sell Similar or an old template works.

Another thought, is this still available through Turbo Lister, which I have never used?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply