Why do UNSOLD items disappear off our listings after 60 days

Why does our unsold listings disappear after 60 days from our ebay page. Sometimes I give it a bit of time to relist something as things are just plain slow and not moving. Or, I would have to pay 30 cents to relist each item at that time and that can get expensive on top of fees if items don't sell.

I have about 20-30 items that have disappeared off my ebay page that I would now like to relist without having to redo everything. Very time consuming. Is there any way I can go and find those items and relist without all the work it entails to start from scratch.

60 days is not enough time. Longer period of time before it disappears would be more appropriate. Very time consuming not to mention the margin for errors because of time constraints. Why have to redo everything. What is the reasoning behind that one and is there any way I can go retrieve all this lost work. Right now only thing left is pictures on my computer. WOW~

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I had the same problem but was told to use Selling Manager (it is free) as it keeps the listings for 90 days.  The format looks a bit different from the Basic My eBay listings but at least you don't lose them.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

xeposter
Community Member

@luv4orphans wrote:

Why does our unsold listings disappear after 60 days from our ebay page. Sometimes I give it a bit of time to relist something as things are just plain slow and not moving. Or, I would have to pay 30 cents to relist each item at that time and that can get expensive on top of fees if items don't sell.

I have about 20-30 items that have disappeared off my ebay page that I would now like to relist without having to redo everything. Very time consuming. Is there any way I can go and find those items and relist without all the work it entails to start from scratch.

60 days is not enough time. Longer period of time before it disappears would be more appropriate. Very time consuming not to mention the margin for errors because of time constraints. Why have to redo everything. What is the reasoning behind that one and is there any way I can go retrieve all this lost work. Right now only thing left is pictures on my computer. WOW~

Have you tried checking for a 2nd page in your unsold items? I attached a screenshot of where you can add more items per page which could help you. At the moment, I have 2 pages of unsold items. Sometimes the numbers are hard to see because I did not even notice I had a 2nd page until I uploaded the screen shot, Lol! Smiley Very Happy

Relist.png

Hope this helps.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I had the same problem but was told to use Selling Manager (it is free) as it keeps the listings for 90 days.  The format looks a bit different from the Basic My eBay listings but at least you don't lose them.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

FWIW - I keep all the descriptions I write with their HTML coding in a Text document on my desktop. Since my items are likely to be similar* but not identical, I don't keep the pictures.

I understand that PC users can save unsold listings indefinitely on TurboLister, but there have been recent complaints about glitchiness.

*My books may have the same title and text, but the edition and/or cover are likely to change.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If you don't have Selling Manager, you can also make a search for your ID and click on "Completed listings" on the left of the page. You should see up to 90 days.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply