how is it that non payers are allowed to keep bidding and buying

Well i see that ebay does nothing except give non paying buyers a !00 per cent status now thats painful, i sold an item this morning i look at his feed back and out of the last four transactions he or she has maid has non payer left as feed back for this individual,in the last six months,i have a block on my account to weed these people out,how is this possible?I sent the individual a note asking them to let me no if i should just relist the item,being that i doubt that they will pay judging by there fb,i realy dont get it

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

out of the last four transactions he or she has maid has non payer left as feed back for this individual,

If the sellers had opened an Unpaid Item Dispute, the deadbeat would have four UID Strikes and would not have been able to bid on your items.

But instead the sellers opted to leave negative feedback.

Which you didn't see until they had bid and won.

Which meant the sellers paid the FVF on the unpaid items.

Which meant that the deadbeat is  still free to bid on unsuspecting sellerr's listings.

After a Dispute is resolved, no feedback can be left. But the Strike is working away quietly in the background.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

out of the last four transactions he or she has maid has non payer left as feed back for this individual,

If the sellers had opened an Unpaid Item Dispute, the deadbeat would have four UID Strikes and would not have been able to bid on your items.

But instead the sellers opted to leave negative feedback.

Which you didn't see until they had bid and won.

Which meant the sellers paid the FVF on the unpaid items.

Which meant that the deadbeat is  still free to bid on unsuspecting sellerr's listings.

After a Dispute is resolved, no feedback can be left. But the Strike is working away quietly in the background.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

i think my bidder just likes to play games,gets some kind of thrill or something,but i will open a case for this person,after the proper time has gone by of course
Message 3 of 3
latest reply