Why am I getting offers and they are not showing

I am getting offers on my list of selling..but when I click on it ..it shows nothing..no offer made.. it has happened a few times over the last week

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think its a glitch that's happening with ebay. I have been getting the same for a little over a week. Sometimes when I check all of them have this REVIEW YOUR OFFER on all items that has that option.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Are you also getting emails connected to the Offers?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

No....I have had on certain items "see offer" and when I click onit..it shows no offer has been made..
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Also my ebay page has declined for viewers around the same time..which I don't understand...because I used to have triple the viewers as I do now..
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Should I call Ebay to see if anything is happening to my account
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@diane.ryan wrote:

I am getting offers on my list of selling.. but when I click on it.. it shows nothing.. no offer made.. it has happened a few times over the last week

Best offers automatically expire after 48 hours if the seller does nothing. but the "buyer" can also cancel them early for certain reasons.

Making offer: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/best-offer.html

Retract offer: http://offer.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RetractBestOfferShow&guest=1

-..-

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Is it possible you are being phished by spoof email? 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

No emails...just shows on ebay page
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Well, I'm not sure that this was related but there was one morning this week when I went to try to respond to multiple offers on an item and there was no option available to counteroffer or even accept or decline, I had to work at it backwards from clicking on things like Order Details. Maybe they are tinkering with things and there was an associated glitch that day. Did it happen multiple times for you? If so, you may want to bring it to the attention of Ebay Canada staff. Raphael holds an open thread discussion each Wednesday starting soon. Join the Weekly Board Hour where eBay Canada staff will be available every Wednesday to answer questions from 1PM - 2PM Eastern.http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/bd-p/23000000073
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I think its a glitch that's happening with ebay. I have been getting the same for a little over a week. Sometimes when I check all of them have this REVIEW YOUR OFFER on all items that has that option.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply