how do I start selling again after my last sale was > 1 year ago?

Hello

I have been with eBay since 2005 and have purchased items as recently as June 2015. I want to start selling again as I did so on a fairly regular basis over a year ago. I went to my account but could not see how to start a listing. My questions are:

How do I start selling again?

Am I able to use my existing account?

Thank you for any replies. I have found the search for this info quite frustrating.

Pamela

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@bogart59 wrote:

I have been with eBay since 2005 and have purchased items as recently as June 2015. I want to start selling again as I did so on a fairly regular basis over a year ago. I went to my account but could not see how to start a listing. My questions are:

You can use your existing account.

I have a bar across the top of my eBay page which has a link called "Sell" between "eBay Deals" and "Help & Contact".

If it's been a long while, you might want to check and see what the current postal rates are (the start of 2014 had some big changes).

Every month you get up to 20 free auction (5 days or more in length) listings in the "Collectible" categories, and 20 free listings (5 days or more in length) in the other categories.  You will be charged $1 extra for 1 day or 3 day listings -- so avoid using those.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@bogart59 wrote:

You can use your existing account.

I have a bar across the top of my eBay page which has a link called "Sell" between "eBay Deals" and "Help & Contact".

If it's been a long while, you might want to check and see what the current postal rates are (the start of 2014 had some big changes).

Every month you get up to 20 free auction (5 days or more in length) listings in the "Collectible" categories, and 20 free listings (5 days or more in length) in the other categories.  You will be charged $1 extra for 1 day or 3 day listings -- so avoid using those.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you, so much. You were absolutely right. I was able to access the SELL area you mentioned prior to my posting but the changes to the postal rates were throwing me off. Much appreciated!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply