i have 200 free listing and i am not in 200 yet but ebay charging the listing fee,why.

3 REPLIES 3

i have 200 free listing and i am not in 200 yet but ebay charging the listing fee,why.

Because im thinking its only free if it is a certain category like antiques womans clothing ect they usually cater to big store listings from china or everything you are not,,like they say nothing is free and here is no exception,very sad but true,they are not interested in ma and pa shops which they have built an empire from so you need to read the free p

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

maxi.mus:

-..-

So you have a basic store with 200 free BIN on both eBay.ca and on eBay.com

Plus 100 free auctions in select categories on both eBay.ca and on eBay.com.

Plus the current offer of 100,000 free 30 day BIN when listing in CA$ on ebay.CA

-..-

Looking at some of your recent listings I see Auction with BIN

Auctions can have additional fees (even if the auction is a free listing).

If you have a store, there is charge for using BIN with an auction.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/storefees.html

-..-

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Also, eBay sometimes shows a charge when the listing should be 'free' but then credits you before processing the charges.

Like this.

Listing Fee   0.10

Credit         -0.10

Check near the end of your billing cycle, it is not always at the end of the calendar month. Mine is around the 20th, for example.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply