i started selling items recently and listed over 50 but when i check my items for sale it says 0?

i started selling items recently and listed over 50 but when i check my items for sale where buyers would go after they found one item from me to see if they want to buy multiple items it says i dont have any items for sale. how can i get all of my listing to appear there?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

i started selling items recently and listed over 50 but when i check my items for sale it says 0?

@senatorsfan4life wrote:

i started selling items recently and listed over 50 but when i check my items for sale where buyers would go after they found one item from me to see if they want to buy multiple items it says i dont have any items for sale. how can i get all of my listing to appear there?

You currently have 53 items listed on eBay.com -- but since you do not have shipping set up for Canada your listings can not be seen when viewed on eBay.ca

Solution: add shipping to Canada

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@senatorsfan4life wrote:

You currently have 53 items listed on eBay.com -- but since you do not have shipping set up for Canada your listings can not be seen when viewed on eBay.ca

Solution: add shipping to Canada

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

You should be able to find all your items for sale at http://my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

is there a faster way to change each one than doing them individually?
Message 4 of 4
latest reply