Ebay should remove shippo: unprofessional and poorly designed.

I hope ebay drop shippo! It's a real pain to use in my experience.

I tried to use it today for the last time.

Their poorly design interface is prone to errors and when an error happen they wont' refund!

When we click on the "buy this label" link there is no confirmation with all the info, it just buys instantly without letting us see if we made a mistake. If I go back to see if everything was entered correctly we have to enter all the info again cause every fields are blanked. I think it's really poor user interface design and not up the the eBay level of quality in my opinion.

They put a count down with a refund link that finally doesn't work (gave me a rejected refund message without any explanation) and will never really refund but just give credit for future usage (and what if there is no future usage? They keep our money.

They don't reply to emails, their chat service didn't work, I could never find their phone number...

Very bad service and unprofessional way of doing business.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have heard so many horror stories lately about using Shippo. I refuse to use it unless they get it working properly. I use Canada Post Snap Ship for labels & only for trackable items.  I asked at my local Post Office if they had heard of Shippo.  The lady I usually deal with is excellent & very knowledgeable about most things. But she had never heard about Shippo. Her manager happened to be there that day & she knew nothing about Shippo. Unless Shippo educates the Canada Post Workers we will always have problems.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I haven't had the difficulty you describe but there will be a Shippo-only chat on Sept. 12. Maybe you want to join it?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@joce_strob wrote:

They don't reply to emails, their chat service didn't work, I could never find their phone number...

Very bad service and unprofessional way of doing business.

This is strange... every time I contacted them, they responded within a few minutes... how did you contact them? Did you use their online form?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I must concur with ladystark. Shippo has been very attentive to my needs, even after an issue has been resolved, I get a follow-up email asking what else they can help me with. It's like they're writing the book on Customer Service Support.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply