How can I cancel Shippo for Ebay

Is there a way of cancelling Shippo. It does not work, never has and have not received any satisfactory help from Shippo. I want to be able to revert back to Paypal shipping but every time I print a shipping label from Ebay it takes me to Shippo. Tried printing straight from paypal but it always fail with a  error code of 6017, this issue happened as soon as I signed up  Shippo, or should I say forced to sign up with Shippo. 

How can I get rid of this mess.

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

I honestly don't remember the exact process, but I do remember it wasn't automated and that I had to actually sign up for a SfSB account first before continuing with the Shippo sign up process.

Hopefully someone else who didn't already have a SfSB account and had to create one when signing up for Shippo remembers the exact process and can chime in so I know whether or not I'm remembering correctly.

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

@thestuffofchris wrote:

I honestly don't remember the exact process, but I do remember it wasn't automated and that I had to actually sign up for a SfSB account first before continuing with the Shippo sign up process.

Hopefully someone else who didn't already have a SfSB account and had to create one when signing up for Shippo remembers the exact process and can chime in so I know whether or not I'm remembering correctly.

Well looks like the issue is resolved. Shippo gave me a link to start over again. The setup appears different then I recall when I originally signed up, so perhaps there was issues with early adopters. Selected my previous CP account and entered my CP account number. The process didn't add a new CP carrier line to my Shippo list of carriers, but must have updated or fixed the existing one that links to Ebay. I was able to get a list of rates, didn't go further as I don't have any pending orders.

https://app.goshippo.com/ebay_ca_welcome/carrier/

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

That's great. 🙂  I hope that everything goes smoothly for you from now on.

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Glad to learn it's resolved. I don't think it's an "early adopter" issue, I signed up immediately with no fallout.
Message 24 of 31
latest reply

I was having the same problem as the OP with Shippo, and received the same link to re-enter the Canada Post account info.

I tried that out and it didn't work. The same account not activated message.

Then I used the link again and created a new account instead of connecting my existing one with CP.

I was then able to view CP rates and purchase a label. Now I have two SfSB accounts, but they don't cost much or take up too much room. Smiley LOL

Shippo tech help were trying, but I think it has to be some kind of comms glitch between them and CP. There's one or a zero out of place somewhere plotting to ruin your day.

Your mileage may vary.

Cheers,

Dan

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

I remember when I created my Shippo account (it was after Snap Ship suddenly stopped working for me during July) I ended up having to make a new SfSB account to make Shippo work. Before that I tried to make new account with Snap Ship to make it work but couldn't.

Then during August I got THREE SfSB cards mailed to me, apparently all by Xpresspost according to the label on it (even though they were all just left in my mailbox)... a waste of CP's money *sigh* but whatever, as long as I got Shippo working now that's all it matters.
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

14ez
Community Member

Shippo sucks, I refuse to use them too

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

Canada Post all the way baby

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

ZOMBIE thread.

@happy_pigeon

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

Don't think you can,but you can just go to ebay.com and click on Account.Then click Paypal account.You will be taken to Paypal and enter your paypal info.Follow instructions about text message and then you will see all your orders and sales.Click on Print Shipping Label for the Order and there you go.I am in B.C and this has always worked for me,altho I occasionally get to the point where it says Pay now and get an error code stating Can not print now Please try again later.Wait one hour and try again.This is the best way to get around the Shippo mess in my humble opinion.

Message 30 of 31
latest reply

Most of the problems with Shippo seem to have worked themselves out (although personally I still prefer to use stamps).

This thread started in August of 2017 and is now a Zombie Thread.

The problem with zombie threads is that they often include out of date or inaccurate information.

@happy_pigeon

If anyone has a new problem, quicker and more accurate advice would be available by starting a new thread.

Message 31 of 31
latest reply