Shippo: How to Create a Label for Item to Shipped to Me

I'm trying to create a label to send to someone so that he can ship an item to me.

So far I've read about how to create a return label on Shippo.  I thought I might be able to adjust the addresses to work for me.  Shippo directions say to use the drop down menu and select return label, but that option does not seem to exist (yet?) even though they say it does.

Does anyone know how to create a label on Shippo to send to someone so that they have a prepaid label to ship to you?   If not on Shippo then is EST the only place where that can be accomplished, if at all?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Where is located the other person?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I also have this problem. Actually I need to creat a return label (I am from Canada, so is the buyer) and when I try to creat one on shippo, I come across an error. I wrote a message to shippo about this and I have been told (a month ago) that they are working on this issue... Which seems to still be existing.

Is there any ways to creat a return label for ebay.ca sellers now?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@nostalgia4toys wrote:

I also have this problem. Actually I need to create a return label (I am from Canada, so is the buyer) and when I try to create one on shippo, I come across an error. I wrote a message to shippo about this and I have been told (a month ago) that they are working on this issue... Which seems to still be existing.

Is there any ways to create a return label for ebay.ca sellers now?

Have you tried directly on Canada Post using your Solutions for Small Business account?

CP's Snap Ship allows you to change the starting address, so you should be able to mail from your buyer's location (starting address) back to your address (you're the destination).

-..-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply