it just generated a shipping label to...myself

Just now I tried to print a shipping label via Shippo, as I've done many times. It was supposed to go to the UK. At first, I clicked on the wrong transaction. I realized the mistake and started over with the right transaction. But oddly, the only shipping options that came up were domestic ones, all of which said only 1 or 2 days. I started over again, same thing. So I finally clicked on "buy label" thinking that maybe the page is wrong but the label will be correct...only it turned out that the reason for the domestic shipping option is that Shippo somehow decided to copy my own address to the "to" field, as if I'm sending a package to myself. I know how to request a refund, but this is bizarre.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hmmm. I would venture you got stuck in a live test of a new Shippo function. At the ebay/Shippo webinar yesterday, they talked about printing Return labels and how the workflow should appear. By attempting to purchase that label again, Shippo probably thought you were trying to buy a Return label and reversed the' to' and 'from' fields like they were explaining to us... except the option wasn't there yesterday at noon. Which Shippo would have quickly tried to address since they promised it that it would be but wasn't. Do you get what I'm saying? The webinar itself, if you missed it, is supposed to be posted as a replay soon. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The webinar is available now. If you want to listen to it, you might find the part where Andrew from Shippo explains how to generate a Return label with is what I suspect accidentally happened to you. http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Shippo-Central/Shippo-Webinar-Replay/m-p/382605

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks guys. Shippo was actually surprisingly quick to respond to my email, and it's all sorted out now.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply