A CANADIAN SELLING ON EBAY.COM - CAN'T SEE MY OWN ITEMS AND WORSE - NOT VISIBLE AT ALL ON EBAY.CA

I've already posted on the ebay U.S. discussion board - now it's time to take it to my fellow Canadians to see if anyone else is having this same problem.

I'm in Canada, list on ebay.com (U.S.) and ship both within Canada and to the U.S.  

As of about 2 weeks ago I can no longer see my items on either the U.S. or Canadian site.  I do a search by my seller name and it comes up with my having 0 items for sale (even though I have about a dozen). I do a search by any of the keywords in my titles and ditto - none of my items show. So essentially I've lost about a quarter of my customer base, since I very often sold within Canada.

I've asked U.S. ebayers  if they can see my items -  they can. I can also see myself if I log onto a proxy site that 'pretends' my IP address  in the U.S.

I've asked Canadian ebayers if they can see me - they CAN'T  and even a proxy site doesn't help me see my own items on the Canadian ebay site. 

Ten phone call to ebay help and I've gotten nowhere - their promise of putting in a technical report may or may not have happened, and as yet, no one has fixed this problem or offered any help.

Anyone else out there having the same problem in Canada?

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

A CANADIAN SELLING ON EBAY.COM - CAN'T SEE MY OWN ITEMS AND WORSE - NOT VISIBLE AT ALL ON EBAY.CA

I live in Toronto Canada. My problem is I can bid on the American site but not allowed on the Canadian I am having trouble when I click on an item to bid . I get this message only on  ebay.ca

The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

I use fire fox and e bay.ca is enabled to accept cookies on my computer I do not know what is going on.

Now if I want to sell something I need to do it on the American site Do not know what is going on. And e bay customer service is NO HELP WHAT SO EVER. If they want me to continue selling on e bay then they should be able to help .

Message 21 of 21
latest reply