All Account activity page viewing problems on ebay.ca

while on my Account page, when I click on "All Account Activity" it used to show all of my account activity (Debits and Credits) in 1 page sometimes 2 if I have many transactions, but all of a sudden in the past month or so, it now shows out of 18 items THE FOLLOWING;

On page 1 it shows 4 items, on page 2 it shows 8 items, on page 3 it shows only 1 item, and on last page it shows 5 items.

This is not normal viewing or at least not the way it used to show activity.

I use Safari, and I have the same issue with FireFox, so the problem is not on my end.

I called Ebay to ask if there are any current known issues and got an agent in Philippines or somewhere over seas, who could not speak english properly extremely bad english grammar, so bad that I could not understand what she was saying plus she asked me same question 4 times, each time I gave clear answer.

Anyhow she claimed that she was able to see all of the 18 activities on 1 page and blamed it on my end.

HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS ISSUE OF NO LONGER BEING ABLE TO SEE ALL OF THEIR ACCOUNT ACTIVITY ON PAGE 1???

I also tried to customize page by viewing by date June 1st to June 10th, but the viewing problem was the same.

Also there is no customize option available to view 50 items per, 100 items per page, 200 items per page, etc…..

I asked to speak with her supervisor, but she said they are all on calls and would have to call me back, I personally do not expect to receive that call back.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I see what you mean. I currently have 4 pages all of variable length for the All Account Activity display. Looks like all the info is still there, just spread out.

Probably just another temporary programming glitch.

-..-

Ask a Question