Another glitch re ended listings

I ended 272 listings today and all went into my unsolds on Ebay.

When I checked Turbo Lister, only 270 show up in unsold. Two Listings are missing.

So I do an audit and find the two that did not move into Turbo Lister as unsold.

Now I check Auctiva and there are only 270 that moved into closed as unsold and the same two are missing as well.

So, who has the problem?

To me, since they are on Ebay's unsold and not in either Turbo Lister or Auctiva is seems that Ebay has an issue with their API to Turbo as well as Auctiva?

Any one else have an opinion on this issue?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The plot thickens.

On Turbo Lister, they moved into solds as 1 out of 20 of each listing was sold so it moved the whole listing into sold.

On Auctiva, the listings stayed in active, and I would guess because there are still 19 out of 20 left.

This can become a nightmare for listings with multiple items if sellers are not careful, as depending on what you use to list, can cause all kinds of issues.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It must be a general problem because I use Inkfrog and all my ended listing or sold listings are showing active but only on the Inkfrog and not E-Bay thank goodness. for the last 2 days.  I contacted Inkfrog and they told me to update my Token for E-Bay but the page has been down since yesterday on E-Bay.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Isn't the update token page on inkfrog?  I know that if I update my token for auctiva I do that on their site, not eBay.

Or...maybe I am just misunderstanding what you meant.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The token page is on Inkfrog but you still have to go to E-Bay to change it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply