Billed for inerrtion fees...Yet significantly under my 100

For the first time in forever I have a bill for insertion fees yet I am about 25 items under my free 100.

Can't figure that out.  So I guess I will call Ebay and get an answer after staying on hold for an hour or two.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Never Mind i see now that they had changed the limit on the offer to 50 Auctiva  just is behind the tiomes So I will trim the listings after the Christmas Season.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@craftycanadianarts wrote:

Never Mind i see now that they had changed the limit on the offer to 50 Auctiva  just is behind the tiomes So I will trim the listings after the Christmas Season.

The limit is 50 per month for eBay.ca plus any free promos you get.

However, if you're adventurous, you can also list on eBay.com for another 50 free listings per month. Which would give you 100 free per month to work with.

-..-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

With dotCOM you have to list in US dollars. Most Canadian sellers don't have a problem with that.

But you also have to use Flat Rate shipping, which causes sellers who need to use parcel shipping a problem in Canada, since those rates differ with distance as well as dimensions and weight.

As a teeshirt seller, you have the advantage of a product that is fairly consistent in size and weight, so this may not be a problem.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@craftycanadianarts wrote:

For the first time in forever I have a bill for insertion fees yet I am about 25 items under my free 100.

Can't figure that out.  So I guess I will call eBay and get an answer after staying on hold for an hour or two.

I suspect that you have the Auctiva listing plan called Advanced at $9.95 US a month which allows you to list 100 listings using Auctiva their listing system. Over 100, Auctiva will start charging you extra fees too.

The eBay non-store account has 50 insertion free listings per month.

Auctiva has nothing to do with eBay account listings fees. I think you are confusing the two "free" listings amounts.

Auctiva is a service to help use eBay and make listing easier for a seller. At $9.95 USD ($13.49 CDN a month at 35% exchange rate), it can be a large hit on your monthly listing expenses. If you add the extra eBay listing fees for over the eBay 50 insertion free listings, listing expenses will be a factor in your profit.

You need to rethink you plan for selling on eBay.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply