Changing Countries on Ebay

HELP - I am trying to list an item on ebay but for unknown reason the shipping section is listing as if I am in Canada,

and the system will not accept my UK post code.  I have sold numerous items on Ebay up until a couple of weeks ago without any problems. Then a couple of days ago, some Ebay pages were coming up in German or a foreign language. Can anyone advise how I put this right. I have tied for hours to find a contact number for Ebay but simply cannot find any. Why do they make it so difficult !!!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to Canada!

To cross the pond back to the UK, you need to :

1) log off

2) log on http://www.ebay.co.uk/

Please come and visit again!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to Canada!

To cross the pond back to the UK, you need to :

1) log off

2) log on http://www.ebay.co.uk/

Please come and visit again!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

There is a current glitch that is directing members all over the world temporarily.

I've had pleasant visits to the UK and to Germany myself.

Your best bet seems to be to check in directly and not from a bookmark for the duration.

Drop by again. Always nice to have visitors.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Is it possible that you were trying to Sell One Like This from another member's listing? If so, ebay will always try to log you into that member's ebay homepage. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

the same happened to me couple of days ago.Today was a new glitch .I was working on the stuff on my ebay then i got a message that i need to call the security of ebay.3 times for less than 5 hours.They really help us

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I would make that call quickly. Glitch or not.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I am also having problems listing. I live in Canada and am trying to list on ebay.com, at this point I am on ebay.com, I type in my listing then it tells me to sign in again and takes me to ebay.ca. This is very frustrating, I have been trying for 2 days already, I have listings up on ebay.com.  When will this problem be rectified I wonder? I will keep on trying.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

When you are taken to .ca to sign in have you done that to see what happens?  Something similar happened to my husband the other day and once he did that he was able to do the .com listing.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply