Community pages

Is anyone else having trouble opening the Community section, or pages within that section? I've tried 4-5 ways to get there and all I get is a "Page not found" message.This has been going on for two days now.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Community pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm...one could draw up some interesting analytics from that! There are a lot of policy changes taking shape currently and I believe it's too much,too fast. It's like the city I live in, so much various construction throughout the city (LRT being the main one!), all at once which creates more grumpy people! And grumpy people equals more problematic situations arising! However, it could be other reasons as well...lol.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Community pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been experiencing this as well since last night. And I had a funny thought that perhaps eBay mods closed the community board because of irate ebayers that seem to be on the rise here...lol....but obviously that's not the case.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Community pages

My error message says that the server has stopped responding. I assume it's due to increased traffic to this section of the site post-announcement. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Community pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm...one could draw up some interesting analytics from that! There are a lot of policy changes taking shape currently and I believe it's too much,too fast. It's like the city I live in, so much various construction throughout the city (LRT being the main one!), all at once which creates more grumpy people! And grumpy people equals more problematic situations arising! However, it could be other reasons as well...lol.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply