Ebay shipping supplies coupon disappeared

I was just about to use my Ebay shipping supplies coupon, only to notice that the link for it has disappeared. Has it expired already?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Here are the dates for each quarter's coupon:

"Q1 coupons would be valid beginning when distributed on or after January 1, and ending March 31 (11:59PM plus 59 seconds); Q2 coupons will be valid when issued on or after April 1, and ending June 30 (11:59PM plus 59 seconds); Q3 coupons will be valid when issued, on or after July 1, and ending September 30 (11:59PM plus 59 seconds); and Q4 coupons will be valid when issued on or after October 1, and ending December 31 (11:59PM plus 59 seconds)."

If you cannot find the link, check your email associated with your eBay account.  My email for the coupon for this quarter was received April 4th.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I was looking for a copy of my own Q2 coupon email message from ebay (in order to answer your question) and I cannot find it either. I did use mine almost immediately after it was issued. Oddly, it is in neither my ebay Messages nor the email program from which I delete nothing. That's a little strange. You could try calling ebay Customer Service, or you could ask at the Weekly Chat when it starts again.  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I have 2 stores and I finally decided to use my coupons and order some envelopes. I remember seeing emails with my coupon codes but they have disappeared as well. From now on I'm writing down the coupon code as soon as it comes in. Too many glitches on this site!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I still see the link For the code  if I go to my store page or selling manager and click on my eBay....the link shows up at the bottom under messages.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Nope, not anywhere on my stores. I did find the eBay email stored on my tablet for one of my stores though.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Odd. I just saw it before I came onto this forum, then looked again and it was gone again.

edit: And now I go back to my active listings page and check it there, and I see it. Weird. But I'm gonna try to use it.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

mjwl2006 - I have never received the coupon message in the eBay Messages, only in my own email associated with my eBay account.  There, I put it in a "folder" so it''s easy to find.  I don't order immediately, but wait until the first flurry of shipping is over.

Unfortunately, all my orders have been shipped with the wrong address, an rural address that exists near my little village,with the name of the closest city instead of my location, but with the correct postal code.  In spite of messages to the seller, this has not been corrected on subsequent purchases.  Luckily my telephone number is now on the label, and I have been contacted by the shipper the last few times.  The first order almost got sent back, until the seller emailed me asking why I had not picked it up.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply