Email Send Failure

My messages don't seem to be going through to my customers; I keep getting a message that says "email send failure".

I see this has been a problem on eBay for a couple weeks now. Has anyone found a workaround? Some of the people I am trying to message are potential buyers and I don't have their email addresses to message them directly.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Email Send Failure

You are not alone. I am receiving the same message when trying to send. Has to be a glitch.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Email Send Failure

"Some of the people I am trying to message are potential buyers"

How, exactly, are you trying to communicate with those "potential buyers"? 

Are you replying to an inquiry from them through "my messages" or are you initiating the communication?  Which link - specifically - are you using?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Email Send Failure

I'm trying to reply to their messages through the ebay message system

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Email Send Failure

If it is an inquiry about a specific listing, you have the option when replying to the message to have your reply shown in the listing.  It may not be a perfect solution but should get your reply to the buyer until eBay fixes the problem.

In addition, you may also try to reach your buyer by using a different link - such as "contact the member" from their feedback page.  That may work..

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Email Send Failure

Thank you for the suggestions.

It does appear that a message has gone through from this morning. It took about 3 hours, but it is in my sent folder. Hopefully the others go through soon as well Smiley Frustrated

Message 6 of 6
latest reply