Feedback auto repeating to everyone I buy from

Just noticed: A Feedback I entered over a year ago has been repeated to every seller I have bought from How do I stop this?  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Are you leaving feedback on a mobile device? Stop. It is auto-filled and you need to clear the field and start over, fresh. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Sorry for delay in reply. Some feedback I didn't even attempt to leave. The feedback seemed to auto send
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

As far as I am aware, there is no function that allows a buyer or even seller to select multiple transactions for leaving the same feedback all at once. 

Are you careful to always log out of ebay before you hand your device to anyone else? In particular, small persons who might be given your device to play age-appropriate games but who decide independently to open other apps and press buttons?

As a toy seller, you might be surprised to learn how many things I 'sell' to children who were nosing about on mom's iPhone when they were supposed to be playing something benign. Luckily for those moms, she's not auto-logged into paypal too or the kids would be very happy in a week or two, the moms would be confused, and I would be rich. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply