For the last week I have been unable to respond to emails through ebay. The reply box is missing! Ha

04bd
Community Member

Hi. I am unable to reply to questions through ebay as the respond box is missing? Once I click respond, there is just an attach pictures box and nothing else. It worked yesterday for the day but is now gone again. Has anyone any ideas? Thanks

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

For the last week I have been unable to respond to emails through ebay. The reply box is missing! Ha

You are not alone.  I'm having the same problem.  Lot of funny things going on.  Couldn't get it to do anything for me last week.  Couldn't bid or send messages.  Called customer support and they told me to log into EBAY.ca instead of EBAY.com.  Things on the Canada site worked fine.  Try the EBAY.ca site to send your messages until they get this mess straightened out.  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Think I might have figured it out.  Check your compatibility view settings.  (Tools>Compatibility View Settings).  I removed "EBAY" from the sites that were added to my compatibility views and I'm working fine again. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I have the same problem for over a week already and I'm registered and using ebay.ca

This drives my absolutely mad - I tried all kinds of things - but now i need help!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I've just tried the opposite to "mhalliha" 's proposal and used EBAY.COM - and it worked. I was finally able to answer my buyer!

So I don't know if anybody from ebay workes on this EBAY.CA problem?? and how much longer it'll take?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Have you gone in an checked to see if "EBAY" is listed in your compatibility view settings?  I deleted EBAY from the compatibility views and have not had any issues since? 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

there are lots of things wrong with ebay.ca I have just written a post with a list of problems. serious problems.  they have nothing to do with the browser.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply