Forced Repeated Log-ins Not "Taking" - Cookies Enabled, Mozilla

I have cookies enabled for ebay.ca and ebay.com (and various alternatives).

I am having a problem when clicking links within My E-Bay or while on my E-Bay pages (Purchase History, Messages, etc.).   It keeps kicking me out to logging-in again, although I have chosen to always stay signed in.  This happens randomly, but often.  Sometimes I click a link and it happens.  Other times it doesn't.

The problem (aside from being very annoying) is that when this happens, the login doesn't "take".  User/E-Mail and password are correct.  I let it auto-fill as well as typing it in manually, many times.  I am not receiving any errors.  It only works a small fraction of the time.  I re-login, and it just reloads the same login page, with my details (it does this indefinitely).  This happens frequently and today it is preventing me from doing anything, including leaving feedback for a seller on an item received.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Again, it is not consistent at all.

Usually when it has happened before, I just back-arrow and reclick the link and it "generally" works, or I find another way to get to the page I want.  If I have more than one tab open to E-Bay at a time and it kicks me to the login screen, the login will never work.  But today it is not letting me do anything other than sit on My Purchases page.

Please do not ask me to delete all my cookies, there is useful information in there.  Also, I have Mozilla dump the cache every time I exit, as well as doing it manually.

I could use some assistance, thank you.

Peace, Garden Wych.

Mozilla Ver 34.0.5

Windows 7, 64-bit, PC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question