Free Listings offers Starting today Still Charging me fee

As per usual received my 500 Free Listing Promotion today (Feb 4th) which is good for 5 days. Nothing unusal , same offer as other times so I accepted the offer and says ready to sell.

When I went to Turbo Lister to list I always try 1 or 2 to make sure i won't get charged but it charged me $.60 cents. So then I went to My Ebay and relisted (1) auction and it was still going to charge me $.30, even though I have claimed the offer. In my selling section it even states I have 500 Free Listings available today. I'm not doing anything any different than the past , i do the Fixed Auction 30 day offer which is part of the promotion and I'm listing in the eligible categories. 

Is anybody else having this issue, am I missing something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Do you mean this promo: http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/USA-Free-500-listings-any-format-Feb-4-8/m-p/364830 -- which is only for listings on eBay.com not eBay.ca

Addition: I see you do, I overlooked your comment on first viewing.

-..-

Have you double-checked the listing promo is for the site you're trying to list on? Like an ebay.com promo on ebay.ca relistings or vice versa? 

Those promotions are usually removed on your monthly invoice and not on your Sell Your Item form.

Ask a Question