Get rid of the pop up advertisements!!! What a mean rotten thing to do. Completely spoils the whole

campbmu
Community Member

Get rid of the popup advertising!!! It is awful!!!  Makes me not like ebay at all.......Foolish thing to do,,,,think about it...You are making way to much money already..you don't need to do that,,,stop please

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Get rid of the pop up advertisements!!! What a mean rotten thing to do. Completely spoils the whole

Try downloading AdBlock by Google. It's free unless you want to make a donation. But really, it's free and works for me as well as on YouTube!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

<< popup advertising ... Makes me not like ebay at all>>

Too right.  What browser are you using?  People who use Firefox have that AdBlock Plus and

insist it is wonderful.  If you use Internet Explorer you'll find Pop-Up Blocker to be just as good.

Don't wait, -- download one of these free from the internet.  It's not likely you'll eliminate all ads

completely, but the pop-ups will be gone and at least you'll be able to enjoy a leisurely shop.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply