Has ebay changed the form we use to relist items?

I tried to relist an item that did not sell last night & when I clicked on the relist button as usual, the "form" that came up on my screen was VERY different to what I'm used to seeing. I thought maybe there was a problem, so I signed out, refreshed my computer & then signed back in & tried again, same thing happened. I looked everywhere for an announcement of this change, but found nothing. So today I used this new "form" to relist a few items, but had to re enter shipping information that is normally already on all my listings. Still a bit uneasy about the whole thing & was wondering if anyone else has seen this. Thank you. 🙂 Ally

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@oceangirl_2011 wrote:

I tried to relist an item that did not sell last night & when I clicked on the relist button as usual, the "form" that came up on my screen was VERY different to what I'm used to seeing. I thought maybe there was a problem, so I signed out, refreshed my computer & then signed back in & tried again, same thing happened. I looked everywhere for an announcement of this change, but found nothing. So today I used this new "form" to relist a few items, but had to re enter shipping information that is normally already on all my listings. Still a bit uneasy about the whole thing & was wondering if anyone else has seen this ...

I think the switch from the old advanced selling form to the newer "bulksell.ebay.ca" form happened 2 days ago for me on Wednesday. I think ebay has been gradually rolling the new form out -- don't see anyway to get back to the old selling form. Just another relearning experience. I plan to tinker with it this weekend to see how well it works (and where it fails).

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@oceangirl_2011 wrote:

I tried to relist an item that did not sell last night & when I clicked on the relist button as usual, the "form" that came up on my screen was VERY different to what I'm used to seeing. I thought maybe there was a problem, so I signed out, refreshed my computer & then signed back in & tried again, same thing happened. I looked everywhere for an announcement of this change, but found nothing. So today I used this new "form" to relist a few items, but had to re enter shipping information that is normally already on all my listings. Still a bit uneasy about the whole thing & was wondering if anyone else has seen this ...

I think the switch from the old advanced selling form to the newer "bulksell.ebay.ca" form happened 2 days ago for me on Wednesday. I think ebay has been gradually rolling the new form out -- don't see anyway to get back to the old selling form. Just another relearning experience. I plan to tinker with it this weekend to see how well it works (and where it fails).

-..-

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so much for responding! Now I know it's not just me or something I did wrong .. lol. Guess I'll just have to figure it out too .. thanks again & have a great weekend! 🙂 Ally

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I don't mind the new form at all but I will caution you that it doesn't automatically add an ebay watermark or your seller watermark to your uploaded photos like the old one did. If you want watermarks on your photos, you have to do it yourself now prior to uploading your photos and there are rules in place about the do's and don't of watermarks on ebay. Let me find more information on that......

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Where-have-all-the-ebay-Watermarks-gone/m-p/349813/highli...

If you read through this thread you will eventually get to the part where the rules for watermarks are discussed. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I hate this new format.Have been trying for 3 days to get pics to load and nothing is happening. Been listing since 2000 and sometimes 10 things a  day. Now I cannot do anything. I use the  Sell a Similar item form but cannot change the pics. I have a yellow halfslip on auction with blue nightie pics up. Having customers emailing me telling me. But nothing I can do. Check my one auction I have up. I can put my pics in description. But still have the wrong pics up top.,I hope they kow this is happening and will fix it. No way of getting in touch. Wrong phone numbers up and no online help

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm not sure what the problem is. Have you tried a different browser? That might be a temporary solution.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

That was going to be my next question: what browser are you using and is it the latest version?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply