Having connectivity issues?

Hi everyone,

We're wondering if anyone is having any issues connecting to the eBay website using any products from Bell? If you're using any Turbo Hubs/sticks, please let me know here.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

wiilho
Community Member

Hi....yes, i am having some problems with ebay pages not connecting normally on my home network which uses Bell Turbo Hub.

see these topics for details:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Site-Issues/The-ebay-site-will-not-work-properly-for-me/m-p/163413#U1634...

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Site-Issues/Mobile-internet-hubs-sticks-and-Ebay-site-issues/m-p/166963#...

thanks

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

The site seems to work fine overall, I am using a Linux computer as a router and Browsing on Windows 7.

However in the other problem thread I just started, part of my issues is that I cannot change the options in the "add remove shipping options"  popup.

In Firefox it will display the options but I cannot change them.

However I just tried In I.E and something else happens. The box for the popup appears but then It just load indefinitely and nothing happens.  Maybe this is somewhat linked to connectivity issues?

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

Hi Kalvin,

I am still having the same problems as previously reported. Using Bell Turbo Stick. Operating on Windows 7 browsing with Google Chrome and IE, I am going to try downloading Firefox as has been recommended by some posters, but honestly I don't think it is the browser, otherwise I think I would be having problems with all websites, but it is just ebay. Any suggestions from your tech department yet?

Thanks,

Heather 

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on this - we've had to source out the correct team for these issues. They've asked if there's anyone willing to help us figure this one out for further testing and validation. I unfortunately don't have access to either these products, so anyone willing to help us out can help move this along.

Please drop me an email if you can help out.

Thanks,

~Kalvin

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

kalvin@ebay.com wrote:

Hi everyone,

We're wondering if anyone is having any issues connecting to the eBay website using any products from Bell? If you're using any Turbo Hubs/sticks, please let me know here.

Thanks,

Hi everyone, 

I'm starting to get some traction on this - can someone please confirm that they're only having issues with eBay.ca and not eBay.com?

Thanks,

~Kalvin

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

no bell products and having the same issue. neil
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

ebay.com works
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

I have no bell products either and am having these issues also. Yes only having the issues with ebay.ca. ebay.com is OK.

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

ebay. ca still not working. 

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

still not working the way it should.  seems like google chrome has issues

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Yes, landing page "All Selling" not working. Links to "Messages" and others does work. Bell is my provider.

See attached screen cap.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

ebay canada has combining issues, this is hurtful to larger sellers...could they look into that maybe?

thank you

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

Is ebay.ca down for maintenance?   I can surf around and shop (and have had people buy from me) but I can't get to the login page for my ebay on my home computer.  I can get to customer support and community but My Ebay just kicks back to the main page....

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

Not able to log in since yesterday from home computers....
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

Checking auctions .....Thanks for update,have noticed counters show only sometimes .

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

Having a member look into my 34 listings .Thanks
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

Search etc. seems to work.

Can't send messages.  Keep getting "the connection was reset while the page was loading".  Several tries to get to inbox; can get reply box & compose, but can't send the message.  or maybe I have sent the seller 3 duplicate messages?

Not using Turbo anything.  Bell Aliant is internet provider but that's not what you're looking for, is it?

Can't message through .ca, .com, OR .co.uk, on either IE or FF.

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

I had the same problem this afternoon but I just tried it again and it worked.

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

izzame
Community Member

Having same issues as mentioned including currency. It is taking me up to 1 hour to get 3 listings done. It also "hangs" on photo loading and you have to start all over again.

Using Safari and Rogers as provider.

Thanks

Message 20 of 23
latest reply