How do I contact ebay?

I've been trying to find a number, but I can't contact e bay. How do I get a number to contact consumer support?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How do I contact ebay?

Click on Customer Support (top line at right).

Your other option is to explain your question/inquiry/problem here and some experienced user may be able to help.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

How do I contact ebay?

EBAY IS NOW CHARGING 10% COMMISSION ON THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE AUCTION SALE. SO THEY ARE TAKING 10% ON WHAT WE ARE PAYING TO THE POST OFFICE ALSO. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE SHIPPING CHARGED. AS A BUYER, YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. CONTACT EBAY AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THE CHARGES ARE BEING PASSED ON TO YOU. THEY THINK HIGHLY OF WHAT BUYERS HAVE TO SAY. THANKS! BIN #7

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

How do I contact ebay?

?????

Not sure why you post today.  That change was made several years ago - at the same time eBay lowered FVF charged on fixed price transactions.  Is there anyone complaining about eBay having lowered their fees?

Many sellers saved money with the change although it has been more difficult for many Canadian sellers who generally pay substantially more than Americans for shipping.  The policy change also eliminated the "game" some sellers were playing by having a low selling price to attract buyers and making their profit on the high shipping charge.  It turned a lot of potential buyers off eBay!

The policy of charging a fee on the total value of the transaction (including shipping) simply duplicated what eBay's largest competitor (Amazon) had been doing for years. 

It also motivates some sellers in offering "free shipping" (shipping charge included in the price) much preferred by buyers worldwide.  Sellers who are TRS end up paying lower fees to eBay as they get 20% rebate on the selling price of the item, not on the shipping charge.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

How do I contact ebay?

go to customer support , then choose option , then click to contact :

here is the phone number : 1-866-278-1053 . They will give you a pass code , just press these numbers on your phone and you will be able to speak to someone in reference to what you want information for. hope this helps. take care always. Den
Message 5 of 5
latest reply