How do I get the system to do time ending soonest when doing a search.?

I want to reset my searches so they are time ending soonest. I have had it like that before... but now it is not doing that and I would like to get it back. Where do I go to reset it?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How do I get the system to do time ending soonest when doing a search.?

Hello 'marriedwithkittens',

<<I want to reset my searches so they are time ending soonest. ...Where do I go to reset it?>>

This is about your currently 'saved searches', is that right?  Or rather, searches that you are

'following' in the recently dumbed-down kiddie lingo of ebay.

So okay, from the My eBay at the top of the page you have selected Followed searches, yes?

When you click on one, over on the right there is a drop-down Sort  bar, where you can choose

Time: ending soonest.

You must then resave the search, or rather click on the loud green  + Follow this search.

You will then have to got back to your  Followed searches list and delete the former ones

that you don't want.

Nuisance or what. Smiley Tongue

If you are starting a new search, - same thing really.  Enter all the keywords up in the Search bar,

select Location and so on from the left column, and when you've got all your desired parameters

chosen, again use the Sort  bar for Time: ending soonest  and then  + Follow this search.

Is that what you meant?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply