I can't contact ebay by email?

I can't pay an item because ebay says

"One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected" even thought there's a shipping cost on the item page.

The seller doesn't reply to my Invoice request or my messages

So I turned to ebay customer support to finally see there's no way to contact them by email.

And in the Customer Support section, the link that suits to my case doesn't say anything (http://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/cusr?query=1708) 

So my question is: is there a way to contact them by email in 2014?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay does not provide email support.  They did not in 2013.  They do not in 2014 and I do not expect them to in 2015.

You should contact the seller.  Get his phone number.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

The only way to contact ebay support if by phone but since the seller won't reply to you, it's very unlikely that there is anything ebay can do. Would you mind giving an item number?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I fully agree that eBay does not have email support, which to me seems like the best method of contacting someone, as time is not an important factor like it is with telephone.  I just checked the tel contact and it was a 30 min wait so I guess eBay figures our time is not important.  I am very frustrated in not having email contact because I have something important to ask someone in power at eBay, but I guess my concerns will never be answered.  My long-term solution if very straight forward as far as eBay goes... I will let my current listed items end and then do ZERO more business with eBay.

Sadly my run at eBay will soon end after being a member for many, many years and since the early days.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

"I have something important to ask someone in power at eBay,"

Even if eBay had email support, it would not reach "someone in power", unfortunately.  Same for the telephone.  You may have a customer service representative located in the Philippines or in the USA but you can never reach "someone in power".

Your best option, in my opinion, is to ask your question here on the boards where it may be answered by several experienced members (sellers and buyers). eBay-Canada staff members no longer address concerns or questions raised on the discussion boards.

Your next best option is to ask your question on Wednesday afternoon at the "Weekly Board Hour" where you may or may not get an answer, depending on the nature of your question.

Good Luck.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You could always try to obtain the seller's direct contact information.  You can do that via eBay's "Advanced Search" page.  Under "Members," click the "Find Contact Information" link and then fill in the required details (User ID of the seller and the item number in question).  In most cases, you will receive the seller's mailing address and/or direct telephone number.  Good luck!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply