I purchased an item which was damaged, I contacted seller who very prompty apologised & gave refund

taz1ch
Community Member

I purchased an item which was damaged, I contacted seller who very prompty apologised & gave refund but now it is showing that I have an unpaid item. 

When I click on unpaid item it states You do not have any ready for payment items to display in this view. Both in the hidden and unhidden.

Have tried marking items as paid, have tried hidding items...etc.

Still shows and is frustrating, could someone please tell me how to remove and in looking this up it seems I am not the only one to have this problem.

C

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I purchased an item which was damaged, I contacted seller who very prompty apologised & gave refund

Yeah , it does that.

I have a closed Unpaid Item Dispute which is still hanging around my FB page nearly a month after I was refunded my selling fees. The opposite of your problem.

There are a lot of those oddities. Annoying but not really enough to fix.

Sigh.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Be prepared to sit on hold.
They will fix it you call them.

.ca has so many glitches it was the main reason that I gave as to why I refuse to recommend selling on eBay in my most recent survey.

Would be nice if they hired real IT people instead of hackers hacking on top of badly hacked coding etc.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Yeah , it does that.

I have a closed Unpaid Item Dispute which is still hanging around my FB page nearly a month after I was refunded my selling fees. The opposite of your problem.

There are a lot of those oddities. Annoying but not really enough to fix.

Sigh.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

I use Selling Manger...and when a refund somebody, it tries to get me to open am UPI case on them because it says they haven't paid! Really weird...

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Be prepared to sit on hold.
They will fix it you call them.

.ca has so many glitches it was the main reason that I gave as to why I refuse to recommend selling on eBay in my most recent survey.

Would be nice if they hired real IT people instead of hackers hacking on top of badly hacked coding etc.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply