Is Ebay.ca having site issues or is just me

33nhl
Community Member

I just went online to ebay.ca in my listings page and all listings are not in order of the days left for them

Some with 20 days left appear on the screen first rather then those ending in the next 7 days.

For the past 10 days i am also getting a lot of script errors from Ebay.ca on many different pages while only on Ebay.ca

I use IE browser but no other site that i visit do i have issues except  on here Ebay.ca

Also on an other note If you are a seller did you all check your last month (Nov) fees invoice many were not given ther power seller discounts and to this day i have called ebay.ca 3 times and they still have not given me a decent answer when it will be corrected as nothing showing on my account.

Any one else experiencing similar issues or is it just me

I hope ebay.ca tech team gets ther act in order

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@33nhl wrote:

Also on an other note If you are a seller did you all check your last month (Nov) fees invoice many were not given ther power seller discounts and to this day i have called ebay.ca 3 times and they still have not given me a decent answer when it will be corrected as nothing showing on my account.

My missing discount was fixed (without me contacting seller support) about 2 weeks ago.

Check your current (not November) credits for the correction labelled:

Top-rated seller Discount - eTRS Credit for November

-..-

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

For those people at eBay is getting paid to ruin our lives or make our lives more time consuming which is not necessary.  Have their professional quality went south lately??

Message 4 of 4
latest reply