Is anyone on Ebay having trouble getting there orders? lately I have not been getting 25% of my orde

Has anyone been having trouble getting there orders. I have not been receiving 25% of my orders and I have to place complaints one at a time witch takes up my time. Something must be done about this . Any ides as what I can do to change this. Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Is anyone on Ebay having trouble getting there orders? lately I have not been getting 25% of my orde

"what I can do to change this..."

STOP buying junk from China.

If you want quality and fast delivery, purchase from North American sellers or your local stores.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

There have been a couple of threads about items from China to Canada taking longer than usual. Are you checking a sellers feedback before you make a purchase? Click on the number of negatives that they have and it will give you an idea of the problems that other buyers are having.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Feedback of 99 to 100% is good.

Feedback of 97% means a seller is in danger of having his account closed .

Read the feedback left for a seller.

Watch for patterns (not recieved, slow receipt, poor communication, counterfeit, no replacement) because there will be a certain percentage of customers who cannot be satisfied.

Also a seller with 100 FB and five negatives is a bad seller.

A seller with 10 000 FB and five or even 50 negatives is not necessarily a bad seller, because: math.

But do open those disputes. Thirty days is long enough to wait from Asia.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I personally would love to buy from North America, however the items I need are originally made in China and then someone in the U.S buys them and the price is stupid inflated and the shipping a highway robbery. I want to support my own country but we don't manufacture anything here any more!!! I am talking about Canada and the U.S. Also I have found that if you order from Hong Kong my order has always arrived, Big time issues with any other area of China, very unreliable postal service/honesty. Larger items I will order more locally....way better!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I make jewellery for Hawaiian Starr Creations and I have to rely on orders from China as this is where the products are made. My packages are very small and I have noticed that if i order from someone out side of Hong Kong or Shanghai, I do not receive the package. Nov 3, 12 seem to be the worst..I am fighting to get items sent again with the promise to return any duplicates. try to keep to those two large cities and if you can find a seller in the U.S who is not charging ten times the cost of the item and then charging 1000% more of the selling price for postage go for it. I wish that Canada and the U.S. would have companies that have good prices and make it all here. Maybe one day. Good luck, hope this helps
Message 6 of 6
latest reply