Item disappeared from purchase history?

So an item I purchased in July is no longer showing up in my purchase history. It is as if it has vanished even though the estimated delivery time still has a couple days left. 

It's a good thing I keep all my ebay emails until I receive my stuff because it seems like the only link I have to access this missing item. 

Now my main concern is what if it doesn't show up in two days and the email link appears to be broken when I try to contact seller? If that happens there wont be much of a trace in order to sort this issue out.

Paypal transaction history is also not available as a different method was used to pay and not directly from my paypal account. 

Given where the item is coming from and the recent high volume of items not received i'm guessing it wont be here in the two days left of estimated delivery time.

Please any suggestions.

I was looking at contacting ebay for help but  this seems to be an easier first step is resolving this issue.

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@cliffb07_2010 wrote:

So an item I purchased in July is no longer showing up in my purchase history. It is as if it has vanished even though the estimated delivery time still has a couple days left. 

Have you tried changing the Purchase history view to "2017" from the default "The last 60 days" ?

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@cliffb07_2010 wrote:

Have you tried changing the Purchase history view to "2017" from the default "The last 60 days" ?

-..-

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hi Dennis,

Yes, I did change purchase history from 60 days to 2017 and the item shows but it is showing as if it was an old purchase. The only "More actions" it is giving me is to "Follow this seller" or "Contact this seller". Really it shows as any old purchases I have made and have been happy with but the reality is I haven't received it nor left any feedback.

When I click on the original "Item shipped email" from ebay it still gives me all the expected "More actions" such as "I didn't receive it" etc. So as of now I am going to rely on the email I have in order to follow up on this in a couple days. I am really hoping the email will allow me to access the proper actions if item doesn't arrive in two days.

What would be even better is if the actual item would arrive in the next couple days.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I'm coming to the conclusion that this purchase is not showing up in my recent items as it has been more than 60 days since I bought it. 

If I click on contact seller in 2017 purchases it still gives me the option for " I didn't receive it"  which is good.

This must be the first thing I have bought that came with a estimated delivery date of more than two months.

Ebay moderators feel free to delete this thread if you want

Thanks,

Cliff

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

You have 30 days from the last estimated delivery date that eBay gave you to open a Dispute.

Has that date passed?

You are eligible for the Money Back Guarantee.

You need the transaction number.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller.

Don't get hung up on this.

You want either a useable tracking number that shows the item is in Canada OR a refund.

And preferably the refund.

If the seller provides neither, ask eBay to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, deliverly) you will be refunded.

Do not accept an offer of a Replacement. Just don't.

If the last estimated delivery date that eBay gave you plus 30 days has passed, normally we would be sending you to Paypal who allow Claims for 180 days from payment. 

But you did not pay by Paypal.

Okay. Your choice.

If you paid directly with your credit card , call the 1-800 number on the back of the card and ask Customer Service about a chargeback. Every card has different policies so your on your own.

If you paid by cash or money order meet this guy:

screwed.jpg

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

YES ME TOO! I cant track my package, and everytime i try to report it ebay says i need to register while im currently on my regstered account! it says it was allready delivered, but isnt showing up in my purchase history. I cant get ahold of anyone. I am out thousands of dollars and never using ebay again.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2017

The problem with zombie threads is that the information may be out of date or incorrect.

@rohurob_ppvirsx 

I cant track my package,

Are you the buyer or the seller?

If you are the seller, the shipper gave you a tracking number and the shipper would be the place to ask about the current situation.

If you are the Buyer, remember that Tracking is a Seller Protection.

Your protection is the Money Back Guarantee and if the last day for delivery has passed, you can open an Item Not Received dispute (not a Report) in the Resolution Centre below.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded.

it says it was allready delivered,

What address was it delivered to?

If is shows as Erlanger KY, your seller used the Global Shipping Program and the shipment is still in transit.

Post a new question, with more detail. The posters here are not eBay employees but we have many years of experience.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Yes these scammers are on eBay & Amazon. They’ve gotten thousands out of me as well. I’m giving up on eBay completely & going to try through my bank. It’s a scam I believe eBay & Amazon are fully aware of. I’ve lost all faith in eBay particularly
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 9 of 9
latest reply