No images in any of the galleries

I am not able to see any images in the galleries and only on eBay. I have tried everything to resolve this issue and if it lasts much longer, I will not be using eBay for further purchases.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I am having the exact same issue and it is driving me batty..It had better get resolved soon, thats' all I can say..

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

dkal10
Community Member

I am having the exact same issue! No gallery photos or thumbnails in my summary. Can see everything just fine on my husbands computer but not mine. I have tried to contact Ebay but no reply yet. If anyone does resolve this issue please share!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I will not continue using ebay until problem fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

as part of my troubleshooting for this issue, I logged on to EBAY UK, all preview pics working. It seems to be a North American Website problem. EBAY Canada not showing preview pics either 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

FIXED... downloaded the Free Version of MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE(trial) andWALLAHHH....pictures back an Icons!!!. It was malware hidden in my kids **bleep** Mindcraft Mod files. I don't understand though how it got through since I was using a bought full version of AVG..??. Well, I hope you all get the same result..off to **bleep** to AVG as to why it was able to get into my comp in the 1st place.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply