Nothing is showing up in my watch list

Its been a few days now and nothing that I add to my watch list is showing up there. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Same here! It has been a few days now. I did notice that the items are still checked as being watched when I find them again.

Maybe a virus going round? Hope this can get resolved soon....

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Same thing is happening on my end. Been like this for over a week now for me. not very good.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have had this problem on ebay.ca ever since Ebay added all the extra "lists" , instead of just simply the watch list. If I add an item to my watch list from an ebay listing, it shows as being watched, but then if I click on MY EBAY, it says, "You don't have any items saved in your Watch list. To add items you're interested in and want to track, click Add to Watch list from the item page."

(mean while, I actually have 174 items in the watch list, some active, some ended)

To view whats in my watch list, I have to choose, "ALL LISTS" at the left hand side of the page, then I see all my watch list items, but there is no option to sort the items, such as newest added items first, or cheapest to expensive, etc.

I just checked on ebay.com and my watch list seems to be working there, but I usually stay on ebay.ca. I don't know if it could be something to do with the fact I originally registered on ebay.com because there was no ebay.ca at the time, or what?

All I know is that before ebay had to monkey with things, like adding all these other LISTS that I don't even understand what they are for, everything with my watch list was working fantastic. I also see now where it says that items will be kept in the watch list for only 60 days. That is ridiculous, as I like to have things in there for good, as sometimes its many months or even years before I may want to order it. Guess I'll have to make my own watch list by adding an ebay folder to my favourites tool bar in my browser. just not handy though.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply