On my watch list I'm unable to place a bid. Is it a technical issue?

When using my iPad I can't place a bid on my watch list. I can on safari which I ended up doing, but when waiting for the last moments to bid it has put me at a disadvantage. Is anyone else having this issue?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@lovemydolls02 wrote:
When using my iPad I can't place a bid on my watch list. I can on safari which I ended up doing, but when waiting for the last moments to bid it has put me at a disadvantage. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hi lovemydolls02,

Have you had any luck on this? I'd appreciate it if you can send me an email including the steps you took plus a screenshot of any error messages. We'll try & figure out what's going on.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi
Yes I finally got that resolved. I has a few other issues that day where my bookmark list wouldn't show up etc. so I ended up turning the device off and restarting it. This solved my problems and I've been able to place my bids as usual. Thanks for getting back to me.
Kindly
Lori
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply