Picture Zoom/ Enlarge Not Working

dm5519
Community Member

On my items listed in the last couple of days, Gallery pictures can't be zoomed or enlarged. 

If you relist an item they work properly unless you upload additional pictures. Anyone else with this glitch?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I just noticed this as well. It is frustrating, because I always make sure my pictures are the right size. And now they don't show up properly! Woman Frustrated

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

yes it is working on some listings and not showing up on other listings.. no rhyme or reason on this problem..

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I discovered that by deleting the photos and then adding them again works to bring the zoom back. But it's a real pain to revise all those listings!

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Sometimes the zoom works with the first photo in a series.....  and one can progress through all of the photos in the series.

I discovered the following........

Sometimes the zoom does not start with the first photo in a series

Click on the second photo... the second photo becomes the photo in the gallery photo location at the upper left corner of a page for a listing

...and the zoom option starts to work.

Discovered by accident.... but not guaranteed  to happen 100 % of the time.......

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Listed 20 new listings yesterday.

List 20 new listings today.

---------------------------------

More so with yesterday's new  listings......

If the zoom did not start with the first photo.... It did start with second photo... and going back to the first photo was no problem.

Today there appeared to be no problem with starting the zoom with the first photo.

Just waving the pointer over the second photo made the zoom start...if the first photo did not start the process...

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

In the eBay.com forums, I read a post in a topic there on this issue saying the problem was fixed this Sunday morning.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Good to hear this.......

Now the eBay gallery photos on my listings will show completely.  

The zoom option is fully operational... confirmed by me....

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Sometimes it works when the first photo is clicked.

Sometimes  one has to click the second photo.

and sometimes  whatever happens.... and even does not happen.

I have been going through my listings, one-by-one... and  with very few difficulties with the zoom option... but they are there...  sometimes...

Why?  Cannot figure out why.  Perhaps older listings.

Can potential buyers make the adjustment?  That is the question

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

my sights have no pictures , ever....
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

ZOMBIE thread from 2017

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 12 of 12
latest reply