Purchase History Problem

coo-rile
Community Member

I have bought an item and it does not so show up in my purchase history so I am not able track my package. What can I do to fix it?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Purchase History Problem

Don't worry.

The purchase will be in your Paypal account, but tracking is really useless to the buyer except to increase her worries and raise her blood pressure.

In any case many sellers don't use high priced tracking on inexpensive items.

It takes about 15 days for a shipment to arrive from Europe (they use Air Mail a lot).

It takes about 20 days for a shipment to arrive from Canada or USA.

It takes about 30 days for a shipment to arrive from Asia (no matter what your seller tells you),

Mark the approximate arrival date on your calendar.

If it doesn't arrive by then, go to Paypal's Resolution Centre and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If the seller cannot show that the item has been delivered (tracking is useful for the seller) then she is required to refund you. If she does not PP will and go after her for their money.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Purchase History Problem

Don't worry.

The purchase will be in your Paypal account, but tracking is really useless to the buyer except to increase her worries and raise her blood pressure.

In any case many sellers don't use high priced tracking on inexpensive items.

It takes about 15 days for a shipment to arrive from Europe (they use Air Mail a lot).

It takes about 20 days for a shipment to arrive from Canada or USA.

It takes about 30 days for a shipment to arrive from Asia (no matter what your seller tells you),

Mark the approximate arrival date on your calendar.

If it doesn't arrive by then, go to Paypal's Resolution Centre and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If the seller cannot show that the item has been delivered (tracking is useful for the seller) then she is required to refund you. If she does not PP will and go after her for their money.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply