Purchase History page freezes up

Hi I have been having a big problem with the purchase history page freezing up.  It so frustrating!!!!!!  I have tried several iPads, desk tops and it still freezes up.  Has anyone experienced this and if so what have you done to improve it?  I contacted eBay and they say it's not them but I think it is because eBay is the only site that I have been having this problem with.  Please help if you can.

Thanks

Gina

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Do you have an ad blocker installed? That might help.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you I will try that.  Cheers

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi, I removed the add blocker on my iPad and it worked for only a short time and started to freeze up again.  I installed an eBay  app from my App Store and that works really well with no freezing on purchase page.  It's not as nice as but it works.  Thanks for the help.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@ggsgems57 wrote:

Hi I have been having a big problem with the purchase history page freezing up.  It so frustrating!!!!!!  I have tried several iPads, desk tops and it still freezes up.  Has anyone experienced this and if so what have you done to improve it?  I contacted eBay and they say it's not them but I think it is because eBay is the only site that I have been having this problem with.  Please help if you can.

Thanks

Gina

I have nothing but problems with eBay using Internet Explorer ... freezing, crashing, expired security certificate, and on and on.  I never upgraded to Windows 10 so I'm still using IE and I think that Microsoft has pretty much abandoned it.   I did install an ad blocker (not a free one but one I paid for).  After a couple of weeks, I asked for a refund.  It did block a lot of ads, but it slowed down my computer considerably and didn't correct the freezing issues.  The worst thing about it was that it deleted all my log-in information on my most-used websites (not the password, but the log-in name). Each time I visited I had to re-enter it (after looking it up of course; my memory is not that great).  It was just too frustrating.

IE is only one of three browsers I have open at all times.  I have one of my eBay accounts on Chrome, and the other on I.E.  Firefox I use for other purposes.  But it's eBay on I.E. that causes the most problems.  I rarely use my iPad for eBay business since I find it easier to work with listings on my desktop, so I can't speak to whether freezing occurs on the iPad.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply