Why is your site freezing up so much

Over the last month I have found your site freezes up after about ten moves- viewing or changing from one area such as wish list to purchased items. It is annoying and becomes so bad I leave your site . Are you aware of the issue and I know I'm not the only person this is happening to.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Why is your site freezing up so much

@dragondancer57 wrote:

Over the last month I have found your site freezes up after about ten moves- viewing or changing from one area such as wish list to purchased items. It is annoying and becomes so bad I leave your site . Are you aware of the issue and I know I'm not the only person this is happening to.

These are buyer and seller forums. Most posts are not read by eBay staff.

There is the weekly chat session forum -- which has a "chat" held most Wednesday with an actual eBay person fielding questions.

-..-

But for eBay to give you any answers, you will need to provide them with a lot more detail -- since how ebay displays itself depends on the the type of equipment you are using.

For example, I'm viewing with Firefox on a desktop computer -- the last time I had significant viewing problems was during the last big denial-of-service attack in October.

-..-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply