tried to put a review on ebay. wont let me due to violates profanity or html or seller feedback. Wha

elrisko
Community Member
What on earth is wrong with this review ???? Had this trailer a week now and am generally pleased with it.Bought it to walk my dog as she is recovering from a leg injury. Seems quite well made and sturdy. Have used it on gravel and paved surfaces no problems. Have not used it as a bike trailer although all attachments are there. 1 drawback is it tends to lift the front wheel and tilt back when my dog (38 lb. beagle) moves to the rear of the trailer. This is easily compensated for with a bit of extra lift on the handlebars and would not be an issue when being towed by a bike. Other thing that is not clear is it says 88.2 lb. load on the description but says 30 kg. max in the directions ? Goes together easily. Had to figure out how to adjust the brake as the directions are not clear. Overall very satisfied with the product . . Very good product for the price ! Might add a bit of weight over the front wheel . Would recommend . Fast shipping
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

tried to put a review on ebay. wont let me due to violates profanity or html or seller feedback. Wha

I see nothing wrong with it. Ebay has been a bit glitchy lately. Sometimes those error messages are incorrect, simply a glitch triggered by some unknown factor. 

Can you log out, clear your cache and browser history, restart your computer and try again? Maybe even wait until tomorrow to give the bug a chance to leave the room. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi, maybe it's the "Fast shipping" you have at the end of the review ... that reads more like Seller Feedback than product review which I think violates the seller feedback portion of the ebay "error" ... ?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Oh ho ho, good catch! That's definitely the problem. It's specific to the seller. Nice job on this one, to see that. I missed it.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply