Received the wrong snow blower carburetor. Sent it back to China lol but havent heard since. Help

Hi there I recently purchased a snow blower carburetor from the E Bay site and I received it but it was not the right one so I sent it back to the address on the box with pics of the one I need October 8th because I couldnt figure out how to reach anyone from E Bay to help me get the right one.  So I am hoping someone can help me get my money back from that carburetor so I can purchase the right one and I havent heard anything back from the address in China that I sent it to.   Thank You 

Doug Marshall

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Received the wrong snow blower carburetor. Sent it back to China lol but havent heard since. Help

If it is not too late you should open an item not as described case. You have 45 days from the original payment date to do this.

Other than that you are probably SOL since you sent back to china with no communication.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Rookie mistake.

For future reference this is where you start a Claim to get a refund on returned merchandise.

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

For now, go to the credit card you really paid with (Paypal is just the mediator) and phone the 1-800 customer service number. Ask the clerk about a chargeback.

Cards have deadlines on chargebacks too, so phone now. Have your transaction numbers,dates, payment amounts and proof of shipping hanfy to help her process your refund.

You bought a snowblower from China? Interesting.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply