Ret'd refund to seller, but now Paypal has ret'd $$ saying seller has no Paypal account??!!

Items finally arrived from seller after over 3 months. So I ret'd refund thru Paypal (as normal).  Now Paypal has ret'd $$monies to me saying seller does not have a Paypal account.

I've tried to email seller x 2, but they will not return messages and will no longer allow me to bid on their items even though have been EXCELLENT buyer with only positive feedback.

Questions:

1) I don't know any other way to pay safely for items - I thought we ALL had to have Paypal accounts to be on Ebay

2) Are buyers allowed to complain about sellers who arbitrarily refuse to allow them to bid on items even if they have history of buying 100's of items with never a problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

2) Are buyers allowed to complain about sellers who arbitrarily refuse to allow them to bid on items even if they have history of buying 100's of items with never a problem.

No.

Sellers are allowed to refuse bids from anyone for any reason.

I've Blocked bidders whose IDs I found upsetting.

EBay also allows sellers to automatically limit the number of bids/purchases a single customer can make in a limited period of time, because occasionally a customer will go nuts and start messing up the seller's business. This is unfortunately more likely to be because of revenge than of mental breakdown.

Now Paypal has ret'd $$monies to me saying seller does not have a Paypal account.

Is this the same situation as in your other posting?

Sometimes a perfectly honest seller will have his PP account temporarily closed because the bank account attached has been closed or because the credit card attached has expired.

I take it the seller still as listings and has not had his selling account closed (Not a Registered User - NARU)?

Ask a Question